Hi, I’m Michiel Ebberink and an entrepreneurial UX Designer and Product Manager.
Combining business, technology, and design to create products that are valuable, feasible, and usable. Transforming verbal ideas into an interactive experience. Understanding users and how they will interact with the product being developed.
I’ve worked in recruitment, online gambling, gaming and at several media agencies (Ogilvy, TBWA, Publicis) creating products for brands including Ford, IBM, Audi, Volkswagen, American Express, KLM, HP, British Telecom, Orange ,Unilever, Deloitte, WWF, McDonalds and many more.
Still here? 😉 Yes, I’m available for freelance work: email@example.com
My UX Design Skills
- Creative development I've worked as a product advisor at several startups I also launched my own successful products in iGaming and travel.
- Interaction design Without a clean wireframe you can't start designing or developing. I've made many and I actually enjoy making them.
- Mobile & Web With the rise of the smartphone I've focused on developing and designing user experiences for mobile devices.
- Functional design To better understand ideas and creative concepts I draw user flows. I try to be empathic with the end-user or persona.
- Visual & Communication You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. I'm a classically trained designer and studied at the Rietveld Academy.
- User interfaces An interface design needs to meet usability standards. I create pixel perfect design helping developers choose the right framework.